The learner for whom hearing information is the most suited method to remember comes under this category. They will prefer to listen to a recorded subject rather than reading it. They remember the piece of information better when they hear it instead of reading it.
You will find such people more suitable for sales calls over the telephone because they are very attentive and receptive to voice fluctuations, and intonations.
Following are the methods one can adopt to train the auditory learners −
● Have regular conversations with the person.
● Provide frequent lectures/presentations.
● Make provisions for question & answer sessions or doubt clearing sessions.
● Open discussions should be done on a regular basis.
● Equip the person with recorded materials (Audio/Video).