“Act of incorporation” refers to an act for the incorporation of International Air Transport Association.
● “Air service” refers to public transport of passengers, drafts or cargos via aircraft.
● “Airline” refers to an entity operating on air service.
● “Applicant Airline” refers to an airline that makes an application for IATA membership pursuit to article 5 of these articles.
● “Articles” refers to the articles of association.
● “Board” means the board of governors.
● “Committee of the Board” refers to any committee of the Board formed according to the rules and regulations of the Board of governors.
● “Dues” refers to a specific amount of money to be paid by members to maintain membership.
● “Fees” refers to a specific amount to be paid by an Applicant Airline to acquire membership.
● “General meeting” refers to Annual General meeting or any special general meeting.
● “IATA Conference” refers to conferences organized by general meeting pursuant to Article XII (3) (e) of these articles.
● “Industry Committees” refers to Committees formed by the general director with the approval of Board pursuant to Article XV (4) of these articles.
● “Limitation” refers to loss of all rights and privileges of membership.
● “Members” refers to a member Airline of IATA.
● “Membership office” refers to IATA department designated by the general director.
● “Presiding officer” refers to the individual presiding over a general meeting.