We have seen about the roles and duties of an entrepreneur. Managerial duties are also very important for an entrepreneur as well as the organization. Some of the managerial duties to be taken care of are −
● Preparing market policy and strategy.
● Managing promotion of product or services.
● Formulating pricing policy.
● Managing wholesalers and retailers.
● Deciding the profit margin.
● Managing marketing strategy, managing advertisement of product or service, managing distribution system for efficient distribution.
● Warehouse management.
Each step has its own importance and its own role in the development as well as deterioration of a company.