Communication is a way to make interaction between people. Entrepreneurs always try to improve their communication skills because it will assist them in sharing their ideas and presenting them clearly and to constantly work in a better way with their staff, team members, clients and colleagues. They understand the role of communication in entrepreneurship and they furnish themselves with some best tips to make their regular interactions effective.
Having good communication skills will also help an entrepreneur at the time of project explanation, elevator pitches, presentation, training as well as many other areas where a person has face-a-face talk with people. An effective communicable person can build his career easily.
The basic steps of communication are −
● The forming of communicative intent to make a healthy relationship.
● Message composition to make a healthy dialogue between two participants.
● Message encoding to hide your personal or confidential thoughts in a message.
● Transmit encoded messages in a sequence of signals using specific channels.
● Checking reception of signals to ensure the that they are active in communication.
● Reconstruction of the original message and acknowledge on a particular chat.
● Interpretation of previous messages and making a sensible reconstruction.