The activities that take place on a marketing platform that has recently been established outside the home country or parent country are known as international marketing tasks.
These tasks include the following operations −
● Observing and acknowledging customers’ buying behavior.
● Adapting to the changes in market trends.
● Identifying competitors and acquiring the required information about them.
● Acquiring knowledge about products.
● Conducting a Political, Economic, Social and Technological analysis, that is, PEST analysis.
● Practicing SWOT analysis
● Selecting the right promotional mixture: Pricing, Promotion, Advertising, etc.