The International Business principles stresses on the following −
● Creating awareness of the interdependency of one nation’s political policies and economic practices on another nation or nations.
● Learning to improvise international business relationships by using appropriate communication strategies and techniques.
● Acknowledging the global business environment, the relationship the nation’s share through their cultural, political, legal, economic, and ethical systems with one another.
● Seeking clarity on concepts of international finance, management, marketing, and trade relations.
● Specifying forms for ownership of enterprises and international business opportunities.
By stressing on the above points, entrepreneurs will gain a better and clear understanding of political economy. These are raw materials that would help future entrepreneurs to build a bridge between the economic and political gap between countries.