There is little standardization and more opinions in the market about brand equity measurement. Brand equity is measured in both quantitative and qualitative brand research.
The brand equity performance can be measured by collecting data of brand performance. It includes −
● Taking face-to-face interviews with focus groups.
● Considering large sample audience to collect the data.
● By analyzing present customers as well as prospective customers.
● By conducting periodic surveys.
● Conducting experiments that examine consumers’ attitude and behavior.
There are three mainstay drivers or metrics of brand equity −