Implementation is the execution of plan; it is the action taken to implement the plan so that something actual happens.
Given below are some steps that will help us get a clear picture of how actions in planning steps are groomed into implementation steps −
● Acquisition of land, setting up building, and purchasing raw materials.
● Installation of plant and machineries, and arranging human resource.
● Receiving permission and reorganization letter, and receiving capital investment.
● Starting operation and production.
● Arranging fuel, electricity, and water supply.
● Making infrastructural development, i.e. road, hospital, school, residence, etc.
Implementation is the most important and difficult step, during implementation the actuals come to figure and something of real value is generated.