Social bookmarking is a great way to store, organize, search, and manage your bookmarks. You can bookmark the links of your post on any Social Bookmarking website you like; you will get backlinks for it.
There are many Social Bookmaking websites available (free/paid versions). Some of them are listed below −
● Digg − It is a popular bookmarking website that lets you organize, store, and share your web links. It provides the readers the most pertinent stories they look for. If your content is shared on Digg, you will get lots of relevant traffic and your site will definitely rank high.
● Diigo − It is a social annotation, highlighting, and social bookmarking website that allows registered users to bookmark webpages and highlight any part of it and attach sticky notes.
● Delicious − It is a social bookmarking website that allows its registered users to share, store, and discover bookmarks.
● Stumble Upon − It is a famous website that lets you easily discover images, videos, webpages, etc.
● Reddit − It allows registered members to submit content. Users can vote any content ‘up’ and ‘down’. If your post is liked by many, it becomes a hit.
● Pinterest − It allows you to share and discover images and videos online. You can get a quick link by bookmarking. For this, you need to add ‘pin it’ and ‘follow me’ buttons.
Benefits of Being a Registered User on a Bookmaking Site
Being a registered user on a bookmarking site, you can save, manage, and share your content. It is beneficial in many ways.
● You can organize your content and bookmark them for future use. When you would need them, you will have stacks of well-compiled inventory to choose from.
● You can create actionable tags to edit the pages in future.
● You can share your ideas and words with various communities related to your business.
● You can keep track of your links. You can record backlinks.
● You can make ‘social mentions’ by keeping a track of mentions about you for reference or testimonials in your own writings.
Advantages of Social Bookmaking
● Viral − When you bookmark a webpage on a popular social bookmarking site, visitors will see it as on the same page. If they like your post, they will bookmark it and share it on their website. Thus your website can go viral.
● Boost traffic − The larger the number of social bookmarking sites your valuable content is posted to, the more is the number of sessions. Your website gets exposure and more people tend to visit your website.
● Capsuled testimonials − You can bookmark all good testimonials of your customers and make them see the bookmarking site. They will see all the pages, shares, and links on one page.
● Trace your success rate − You can track the number of up-votes and down-votes for your post on a bookmarking site. It lets you analyze how successful you were in delivering your message.
● Branding − You can use relevant keywords to promote your website. You can interact with others in your community. It helps in creating brand awareness.
Comments are closed.