The objective of a business case or proposal is to identify the requirements of an organization and propose strategies to meet them. It is also used to evaluate results to get optimal success. A business case is document that is written to convince a decision maker to approve the action suggested in the case.
Business Case Format
A business case normally includes the following elements −
● Business Case Title − the Topic of proposal
● Executive Summary − description of the proposal
● Current Process − the procedures currently in operation
● Reason to Change − profits that will be brought by the changes
● Risks − factors that company needs to watch out for
● Options − any alternative procedures that can be implemented
● Option Comparison − Risk vs. Profit analyses of all options
● Recommendation − the final option to implement, after changes
● Action − the necessary steps to implement the changes
● Approval Requested − what actions need approval from whom
Comments are closed.