A media release, also known as press release, news release, or press statement, is a written or recorded communication directed at the members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy to the public.
A media release normally contains the following elements −
● Company Logo and Address − mentioned in the letterhead
● Date − the date of press release
● Timing − the time of the event
● Release Date − the date of the event mentioned
● Title − a short one-line description of the event
● Location − the place of event
● Introduction − A description of the event and the reasons.
● What − what is the event all about?
● Why − why was the event organized?
● When − when is the event organized to be held?
● Who − who are the people visiting the event?
● About − brief description of the company
● Contact Details − where to contact for further detail